Friday, January 29, 2010

Cleaning the storeroom

stephens2009.jpg picture by nali49


I spent the earlier part of the week at my parents' place helping with some cleaning and sorting that needed to be done. It was a successful project and left the storage room clean and in good order.

We can thank Melissa for this great picture of the grandparents.

Periodically after visiting with them, I bring home boxes of memorabilia that they have collected over the years and sort the things and arrange them in binders. This visit was no different. I brought home several such projects.

IMG_5047.jpg picture by nali49

Usually I take the pictures and papers and do a rough sort into various packets. Then I take the individual packets and do a final arrangement before putting the stuff into a binder.

IMG_5048.jpg picture by nali49

We also looked at some old family pictures:

IMG_5046.jpg picture by nali49

IMG_5045.jpg picture by nali49

IMG_5044.jpg picture by nali49

The store room looks so nice now!


No comments: