Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Once there was a Snowman

Last Sunday we had a big snowstorm. Our neighbors definitely had the Christmas spirit. The next day I saw the results on their front lawn. To the left you see Mary, and to the left is Joseph. Between them is the manger with the Baby Jesus. It is hard to see in the picture, but it is there. By the time I saw them on Monday, it was warm and starting to melt. Mary and Joseph were starting to lean, due to the melting. It really looked like they were bowing down and worshiping.

IMG_4853.jpg picture by nali49

Near the figures above was this fellow who clearly is meant to represent an angel. (Thank you, Jana!)

IMG_4852.jpg picture by nali49

3 comments:

Jana said...

Looks like an angel to me!

nali said...

you know, I think you are right!

Bethany said...

I agree. It's an angel for sure.